*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

My ____

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been lacking in blogging lately, it's been a very very busy week. I've been working a lot, and doing some research for a big assignment. There's a few stories to be told before long, and they'll be well worth the wait ;)

But the biggest news story of this week is:

BECCA AND BRETT ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow, how exciting is that?! I was quite positive that Brett wouldn't be able to get the time off, and was trying not to act sad about it, because it wouldn't be his fault if he couldn't come, but I received an email from Brett today, and all things are a go!

Yipee!!!

Oh, and all CPC-ers need to look out for Becca, she is both scary and evil at the same time! Sheldon, she's more famous than the famous Adam Hedley. That how big this is. It's a HUGE deal!

4 comments:

Pastor Sheldon said...

Whoa... that's pretty famous. That's like George Clooney famous.

Mrs. Ramsey said...

oh, it's bigger than that!

Becca said...

I think you may be embellishing just a bit Ter. It's really not that big of a deal, I'm just gonna corrupt all you innocent children....
MWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

carramrod said...

Well, that does kind of prove the whole scary thing...