*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

My Survey

For those of you who are unaware, I <3 Surveys! If you ever get one, email it to me, and I guarantee you 100% that I will send it back, filled out in all it's glory!!!!!

So here's one that was on Nic's blog, so I'm gonna fill it out too, read hers as well, she has a very thoughtful blog :).


General (Useless) Info

Name: Terrin Marie Hay
Meaning of name: Terrin means "Dilligent Harvester", which is cool, because I could be like, a harvester of people or something. No, wait. That sounds too serial killer. Just 'dilligent harvester'. That's cool. Hay is a Scottish name, and it likely means 'hay'. So now you know.
Nicknames: Terr, Terr-Terr, Tewwin (but only by Brett or Becca if they want something from me, or want me to wake up), Blue, Bluebie (But my mom and dad are the only ones who can get away with it) Louis and/or Otis (this is what my neighbour Sandy Clark used to call me and Cal when we were kids... RIP Sandy), Tennie (but only by my dad... when I was 7)
Birthhplace: Virden General Hospital, just down the street from mom and dad's house :)
DOB: July 10th, 1984 (and my address is box 154, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0, so now I expect presents!)
Hometown: Virden/Brandon. Brandon is more home now though. Virden is where my family and furniture is.
Siblings: Leslee, Tyler, Brodie, Calan
Pets: Tim!
School: Central Pentecostal College (or Central Penn for those of us incarcerated here)
Earliest Memory: Drinking the last sip of coffee from my dad's cup before he left for work in the morning
Height: 5'7ish” (probably shorter, but that's what my license says)
Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair (a little purple/red right now), green eyes
Piercings: 2- each ear, but I haven't worn earrings since I was like 16
Tattoos: I have a black tribal tattoo on the small of my back. If you want to see it, ask!.
Best Feeling in the world: Fresh laundry. Seriously. Go dry your sweater and pants right now, and then put them on!
Worst Feeling: Being far away from people you love
Worst Fears: hand puppets, banana peels (see previous post about irrational fears)
Dislikes: bananas, uncomfortable underwear, winter, work
Obsessions: i strongly like things, but i wouldn't say obsession. I love my guitar, boyfriend, jack johnson and arrested development at the moment
Me in 3 Words: what.... the... frick

My Favorite Stuff...

Singer/Group: foo fighters, switchfoot, led zeppelin, jack johnson, billy talent
Songs: it's you by michelle branch
Actor/Actress: John Cusack/Julia Roberts/Kiefer Sutherland
Movie: Josie, A Beautiful Mind
TV Show: Scrubs, 24, American Idol, Arrested Development, Malcolm, Futurama
Board Game: the farming game!
Sport: Cricket, hockey, elephant polo
Hobbies: hanging with nicole, talking on the phone with brett, msn with becca, playing guitar or drums
Color: BLUE!
Clothes Brand: whatever is cheap... i hate brand names
Place to Shop: bluenotes, warehouse one
Place to visit: defnitely Brandon, Manitoba
Relative: My brothers and sister, mom and dad
Food: chinese food
Drink: pepsi
Milk type: skim, but i only use milk for cereal
Smell: fresh laundry, a certain someone
Perfume: roots.
Flower: pink or yellow...
Season: summer, hot sticky sunburn summer!
Animal: a Liger... it's basically my most favorite
Car: my cav is awesome, but i want a mini!
Number: 2, that's brett's hockey/baseball number!
Holiday: July 1st
Book: i don't have a specific favorite... i know a lot of good books though
Quote: "you want some of this, c'mon bring it!"



Looking into the Future...

Aspiration: to be an awesome worship leader, wife, studio producer and mom
Probable Fate: hopefully the above
Sons Names: Jack
Daughter's Names: Kylan
Live: somewhere that's fun


Opposite Sex Stuff...

First notice about a guy: smile, phylrum
Ideal Guy: i got a pretty good one, and he makes me laugh, and cares about me :)
Perfect Date: goin for a walk in a park, and just hangin out without having to worry about leaving, or doing other responsibilities
Biggest Peeve with guys: they're skiddish about womanly things....
Best Thing about guys: they give really good hugs, and they always mean it!


I'd Love To...

work as: a music pastor
meet: i dunno....
visit: south america, eastern europe, australia, southern africa, japan
Try: sushi, pilates



The Serious Stuff: My Thoughts On...

Abortion: shouldn't be in existence, if we allow abortion, i should be allowed to kill people that are a nuisance to me!
Television: idiot box, but i've spent a good chunk of my life in front of it.
Roller Coasters: YAY!
Canada: good, but cold. australia is the canada of the southern hemisphere (minus the cold, of course!)
Eminem
: whiney, too white!

so there you go. feel free to steal it, and to it yourselves!

1 comment:

kastrukoff said...

YAHHH!!!!!

I know you much more now.