*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

My Tiredness

I really need to get to bed earlier.

I got home from work at about 20 after 1 last night, and I went to bed at about 2:30. Actually, that was the time that the lights went out. I decided to throw on a few episodes of Arrested Development while I was drifting off (good show by the way, I highly recommend watching it). So in all likelyhood, I didn't really start sleeping till about 3am, or later. Much too late. And then I had to get up at 10 to 8... not pleasant. I'm sure it could be worse though.

So now I'm here in Winnipeg, and I'm enjoying the lovely home of Sarah and Joe Kendrick, and I'm faced with a dilemma.... you see, everyone is out, except for Nicci and I, and it would be very nice to go to bed... but on the other hand, a very handsome man just signed onto MSN.

I feel like I'm rambling too much now. Winnipeg is really nice, we drove by the forks today, and we're playing Evangel in the morning... 2 services, man! I even have fancy headphone monitors. Good times will be had by all, I tells ya.

so off to read blogs in my lethargic stupor, and I'll try to make a coherant post in the near future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are in winnipeg and I am not...its kinda sad...but not, 'cause i love AFRICA! haha, ooo I met a girl from CPC here! "It's a small world after all its a small world after all, its a small small world!" anyway, good luck with your shows! luv ya dear!
ciao
felicia

Anonymous said...

Terrin... your friend met Lavonne... so it sounds! That makes me sad, I miss Lavonne... we have a web cam date coming up. Still... It's so far away... sigh.

Anonymous said...

What a great site »