*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, March 07, 2005

My PreMeditated Synopsis

I'm highly annoyed today.

Don't get me wrong, it's been a decent day, but I'm just not in the best of moods (ear muffs, Brett).

I made a killer presentation today in Issues class, I was actually quite pleased with it, and then I went out to Poverino's for lunch with my class. Good times.

Then I got some mail. Student loans are so retarded. Why would they give me a loan, but make it out for a thousand dollars short for what I need? Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, Governmnent of Manitoba.... JERKS! Anyway, that's my peeve for the day. I should be able to afford it, but it just makes things soooo stressful. Why do they do this to people... they're loans. They're meant to be repaid... If I had the money to be able to afford school without loans, then I wouldn't have applied for one in the first place. But no, I'm poor, thus I need money... and not a thousand dollars short of my tuition, assholes!

AAAAAnyway.... I will persevere... today will be a good day!

3 comments:

Pastor Sheldon said...

Your presentation in Issues was pretty killer! I gave you like a 27/30. that sucks about your student loans... if you ever want to stick it to the man than call me and I'll try to help.

kastrukoff said...

Need a hug?

All will work out in the end. Promise Ter.

I'll also help you and Sheldo stick it to the man if needed. I heard I am pretty good with keeping a straight face... so that may help...

Anonymous said...

I watched your presentation in the crack of the door! I like the word crack! But most of all your presentation! You rock my world Terrin Hay!! Your like Josie from Josie and the pussie cats!