*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

My Inspiration Du Jour (said in Cajun Man Accent)

Well,

Today was looking rather normal, until I decided to show up early for Synoptic Gospels. First, Matthew teased me that he had met my nephew, and then I got teased about doing homework... Mr. Glubish decided to pipe in. I think he enjoys watching students get burned... lol. But anyway, because a lot of people showed up early, he read an entry from his daughter's blog that was absolutely stunningly hilarious. I hope she doens't mind that I linked it, but you guys have to read it. It's awesome!!!!

CLICKY

Enjoy!

oh and ps, I felt inspired to go to Tim's after that class and get my usual, and lo and behold, I won a free donut! Win #1 for this season!

No comments: