*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Saturday, March 05, 2005

My Lotion

I have a lovely bottle of lotion that sits on my desk right now. It smells like coconut. I've never been one for this Hawaiian mystery, but I've come to enjoy the scent recently for some reason.

It reminds me of summer. I feel like I just went tanning or something. Like I've ever tanned before, lol.

So today was another beautiful spring day. I love the first few days of spring, where it's like +5 outside, the sun is shining, and you can walk around in a lighter jacket or sweater. It was even raining tonight on the way home. And not the bad kind, either. It was so warm outside!!!! YAY!

Anyway, enough about my enjoyment of spring. I've come to an important decision that I need to make, and I'd love your guy's input:

should Napoleon replace Josie on the hierarchy of movies???? I have favorites that surpass the two, but I'm at a crossroads here.....

HELP!!!!

2 comments:

carramrod said...

And the winner is...Josie and the Pussycats!!!

The main reason that Josie and the Pussycats should remain at the hierarchy of Terrin's movies is that it truly usurps the mavens from the posers. See, anyone and their dog can re-quote the numerous one-liners from Napoleon, but the club of people who are true Josie loversis much more exclusive. We are a community! We are special! (And not special ed)! Anyone can say they like Napoleon, but a Josie fan is a true friend indeed.

See my special attachment is that I was one of 2 people who started Josie-mania in Brandon here. Greg and I saw it and immediately spread the gospel of Josie to all who would listen. We both bought the CD. We both bought the DVD. And then we started doing the quotes. And watching it over and over and over again.

But perhaps my favorite thing about Josie is the music. See, you can listen to the radio any day of the week and be filled with uninspired drivel. But the music of Josie and the Pussycats is unsurpassed by 98% of the bands who are popular today. And the sad thing is that the Pussycats are not a real band.

Plus Tara Reid is really cute as the ditzy one.

In closing:
Josie and the Pussycats is the best movie ever!
Join the army!

Courtney said...

Josie is really funny but I think Napolean is funnier.

If I were a boy I would so like to be like him!! haha.

Plus, Napolean is cleaner in terms of humor.

I think the best film out of the two is Napolean Dynamite.