*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Sunday, February 27, 2005

My Tour

OK,
So the Portage/Winnipeg leg of the tour went very well. Actually, very, very well. Both churches were so awesome and hospitable. Good times.

I think I enjoy the road the most though. Lots of fun talks and such, making fun of Piper for his prudent driving. Yes. Good times. It was a little weird being the drummer this time around. I miss playing bass... at least I got a lot of compliments for my drumming, I even signed a stick for a kid!

Right.... it's Andrew Plett's fault. It was such a delight to have him and Fishey show up! (Have fun in Africa, Felicia!)

I also enjoyed having my posse everywhere I went. Good times. Yes. It was so awesome that Brett and Becca came out too, they seemed to be well received by the college mates. Everyone on the team thinks I act quite strangely around Brett, but that's mostly because of the infatuation thing... he makes me smile ;). Anyway, it's almost midnight, and I'm quite exhausted from a very hectic weekend. Thanks to all those folks who came out to see me, it was so good to see familiar loving faces, and it helps curb the homesickness... only like 6 weeks till exams :).

Bye for now... sorry there's no jokes or theological issues being discussed today, but
I'm bloddy exhausted, so screw you all for expecting me to be 100% all the time... wait... there's a rant for ya!

No comments: