*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I Have Issues...

in worship leadership in an hour... yes, midterms are now upon us. I'm looking forward to getting them overwith. Instead of studying, here I am blogging. It's interesting to see how much I actually procrastinate during a study period. I think that God is making it so I HAVE to study. Take yesterday, for instance:
MSN wouldn't work, but it worked as soon as I was finished doing study notes
My mouse gestures quit working in Mozilla
I broke my optical mouse (k, that one may be my fault.. but I went and bought a saucy laser mouse from staples for $20!)

Today, I promise I'll get more studying done! I still have to read a couple of chapters in The Jesus I Never Knew and about 30 pages in my History of the Christian Era text. So yes, still lots to be done.

Don't crucify me if I haven't made plans with you during spring break yet, I'm trying to get this out of the way.
3 Days, people!

1 comment:

kastrukoff said...

4 days now.. 4 days..