*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My Special Ensemble Trip

Dear convening authorities (who are in the Portage/Winnipeg--this means you too, Felicia!):

For those of you who don't know, my special ensemble group will be doing 2 tour dates out in Manitoba. The first one is this coming weekend in Portage and Winnipeg, and another trip in the middle of March to Winnipeg. I hope to see you all there!

Plans for the weekend will commence as following:

Sunday, February 2th:
The Portage church service starts at 10:45 am, be there early to get a good seat. The church is located at 1680 Saskatchewan Avenue West. I don't know where that is, but my guess is that it's in Portage Somewhere. Check out the church's website for any further info:
http://www.mb-on.paoc.org/portage/

After our stint in Portage, we will be continuing on to Winnipeg CT. The service starts at 6:30. Directions. Call all your friends, tell them how much we rule, and be sure to come and check us out, k?
Bye!

3 comments:

carramrod said...

Well, I just was just about to compose an email to everyone telling them they should come, but apparently now I don't have to any more lol. Thanks for stealing my thunder ;-).

Anonymous said...

hey, seeya this weekend Terrin! ;)

Anonymous said...

freakign awesome girfriengd