*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, February 07, 2005

Am I Going Emo?


My Emo Look Posted by Hello

So, I haven't started buying dickie's clothing, or wearing a white leather studded belt, or wearing black and geting a labret piercing... but some people think I'm going emo. YES, I listened to Dashboard Confessional for a bit. It was ok. I wouldn't write home about it or anything.... it was just ok. So I borrow a pair of cool funky glasses, and straighten my hair, and all of a sudden I'm emo? I don't think that emo kids appreciate the Foo Fighters as much as I do, and they definitely don't know who Josh Homme is.... all well. I think I'll just live off in Terrin land and forget about what everyone else says!

2 comments:

carramrod said...

What the heck is a labret?

kastrukoff said...

Brett, a labret is a peircing just below the lip.

See the link for a picture.

http://www.gracelandtattoo.com/graceland/images/j-labret.jpg