*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Driving Music is a Must

So I've decided lately that I need better driving music. It takes 4:40 to get home from Saskatoon to Brandon, and I'm getting tired of listening to Michelle Branch and Delirious exclusively. So I've made a point of it to purchase and download new tuneage. Here's a little list of what I'll be listening to on Friday afternoon:

-> Foo Fighters- The Colour and the Shape
-> Treble Charger- Detox
-> Dashboard Confessional- A Mark A Mission A Brand A Scar
-> Billy Talent- Billy Talent
-> AC/DC- the razor's edge and back in black
-> A mix of Artificial Joy Club and Tonic that Brett sent me.

Anyway, hopefully this will be enough to get me home :)

For those of you keeping track, today was exam 1 of 4, and I feel it went rather well. Let's hope Mr. Puls thinks the same.

Erin is still in the hospital, so keep praying she'll get better!

3 comments:

Jordan Mc said...

Billy Talent, great choice Terrin, Throw some Green Day in that mix and you're set! You're making me interested in that Foo Fighters disc again, i thought i lfet that back in 1998.

Mrs. Ramsey said...

ok, so i live in the late 90's still... sue me!

kastrukoff said...

Now.. who introduced you to Dashboard huh?

That's what I thought..