*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

My House is Haunted By Liberace's Gay Ghost!

Tabloid magazines are hilarious and sad.
Before reading an article about the world's 10 ugliest people, I came across an article entitled "My House is Haunted By Liberace's Gay Ghost And He Keeps Patting My Butt!" accompanied by a horrible rendering of his ghost in cardboard cutout fashion. Underneath, the caption read, "Get your filty hands off me, you old queen!"

The only reason I was reading it was because it's so funny, it's hard not to. I don't believe them one bit, but I really do feel sad for people who think that satan's bones were found in New Jersey or something. But there is one story out there that sounds too good to be true (cheesy segway, I know).

Jesus rules. He died because were selfish dirty sinning bastards. If we believe in Him and confess it with our lips (Romans 10:9), we can consider ourselves His homeboys, which comes with an all access backstage pass to heaven, the pimpingest place to see after we die. So make Jesus your homeboy, wouldja?

2 comments:

carramrod said...

Word up, homedog

carramrod said...

You know what Felicia, you're probably better off not knowing. Trust me on this one.