*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My Niece

Taelin's here to visit for the week.
She is so awesome, we have a blast together.
I picked her up in Regina on my journey home from S-toon, and we had a blast on the way home, playing all the cool road games, such as I Spy (which she rules supreme at. How the heck does she see all that stuff...), and we played Are We There Yet?, along with I Have to Pee. My absolute favorite though, was I'm Going to Sing the Same Two Songs the Whole Way Home. It was still fun though. We also listened to Avril Lavigne together, and Taelin decided to make me guess the name of every town that was up next.

I also tried to explain to her the concept of time. That's hard to do with a 7 year old who doesn't understand how many minutes are in an hour. So when she asks how long an hour and a half is, I'll try and explain that to her, but then she just had another question... and so on, and so forth.

So that was entertaining. My niece is actually quite the smart little cracker, and claims to know how to spell thermometer... but her rendition of it is t-h-m-e-r-m-o-m-t-r. I think that was the highlight. Anyway, my niece is cool. We had a blast!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

she sounds adorable - i'm glad you had fun!