*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My Midterm Evaluation

Ok,
So I've got all of my midterms back. I'm mostly happy with them, though there were a couple of surprises.
-First place was no shock at all, with Issues being a heavy favorite this semester
-Second place was a shocker, with Pentateuch weighing in quite heavily, thanks to comments referring to the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, which gave me extra brownie marks, exclamation points, and a 'good work!' on the cover of my exam booklet.
-Third place turned out average with Synoptic Gospels, though the mark was a little bit lower than I would have liked, but not so much that I'm bothered by it.
-Fourth place was an utter disappointment. The failure child of my marks, if you will. History of the Christian Era exam actually went quite well, except for the matching questions. I hate matching questions. If the exam had been essay questions exclusively, my mark would have beaten my top mark by at least 5%. But alas, the questions confused me (as they often like to do) and caused that poor exam to drop all the way down into fourth place. Looks like we'll have to try and make up for this on the final.

Midterms went quite well, I feel, and I'm quite happy with the outcome they presented, because they give me the opportunity to slack a little (unless I'd like to make the dean's list... which I do) in my assignments for the next month.

For those of you interested in my assignment roster, I only have about 4 books left to read, 4 papers to write, 1 test, 2 presentations, 20 memory verses, and 5 finals.

See you all at the end of April!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yyou go girlee girl

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! melnor incorporate