*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My Sickness

I am homesick.

Hardcore. School is rather drab lately, I'm hoping that college connection will snazz them up or something, because after that is midterms, and if I have no motivation, there's no way I'll study for them, or do my reading assignments that are due then. Yeah....

List of people I miss:
Brett (x about 400)
Tessa
Becca
Mom and Dad
Brodie, Tyler and Calan
Leslee, Lynton, Taelin and Jorgia
Stewart and Taralee
Mike and Tanya
Jill
Alwin and Tania and Sam and Tom
... Let's just say the whole entire dwelling place
Rochelle
Sue, Cheryl and Arla....

the list goes on.

I just wanna be at home right now, k? It doesn't help that work is sucky, and the Pentateuch is boring. AGH!

Anyway, enough sulking. Have a lurvely day, all.