*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Friday, April 15, 2005

My.... something....

Hey,

So it's been an interesting week.

Four exams are gone, and one to go!
Interesting that I called about my transfer when I did. Regina 7-Eleven office SUCKS!!!! I called my old store today about my transfer, and they had no idea I was coming back. GRRR! How frustrating is that? Geez.

So guys, it's about 9 days to go, and I'll be home in virden/brandon. I expect cookies. And presents. Just kidding. But it would be nice to see all of you once I get home. I was thinking on Sunday, of course with the permission of my parents/ or maybe brothers, that we have a snazzy gettogether or something. Or maybe to go Oak Lake and burn things like back in the good old days. But yeah, if you're around on Sunday the 24th, come out to Virden to see me in the eve, and we'll have a grand old time!

(reply if you are interested, m'kay?)

5 comments:

carramrod said...

RSVP for me!

Leslee said...

Brett...I think I see something brown on your nose!!!

Becca said...

I agree, Brett always has brown things on his nose, and cream egg all over his face ;) So the 24th, eh? I have to work, we'll see if I can switch it...
If not I'll catch you another day!

Mrs. Ramsey said...

rubs hands together... excellent!

carramrod said...

I don't understand how that's brown-nosing...I plan to be there, so I stated that fact. QUIT MOCKING ME!!!!!!1one