*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

My Last Full Day

Today has been a long day. I slept in till like 11, and basically have hung out and gone shopping with Nic, and cleaned/rearranged my room. How fun, eh? Tonight we are doing our nails for grad. Should be some good times, I suppose. Yes. But after the banquet, I will be on my way to VIRDEN!!!!! WOOT WOOT! Not saying that I won't miss the CPC'ers. But I'm totally looking forward to home time. WOOT!

Later...

4 comments:

Jordan Mc said...

Wow, it is craziness. I can actually read your blog on the school computer, NO SWEARING! Congrats Terrin, but above all be yourself, im just buggin you!

carramrod said...

Wow, doing your nails... ;-)
Next thing I know you're gonna do something crazy like buy a purse! :-p

TL said...

I'm with Brett...total shock about your nails...can you wait and show us, too?

Courtney said...

Terrin,

Sorry to post a totally off-topic comment. But do you know any good chord chart websites?

I will be forever indebted to you!

Thanks,
Courtney