*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

My Birthday Wishes

April seems like a month riddled with birthdays. And to me, it would seem inefficient to post numerous posts, addressed to only one person. So, with that said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BIRTHDAYS IN APRIL!

ones that i can think of right now are:
Becca
Taralee
Taelin
Nolan
Jay-Z....

i'm sorry if i've missed yours, but it has just been a lapse in memory. you are still important, and definitely not an etc.

4 comments:

Becca said...

YAY! I'm not an etc.!!!! I'm even first on the list, my life has reached it's pinnacle!

Unknown said...

Way to suck up for me Terrin!

Pastor Matt said...

YOU MISSED MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Krig the Viking said...

Hey, you're right, I do have a birthday coming up. I keep forgetting about that.

...it wouldn't be the first time I've forgotten my own birthday.

Thanks for the inclusion in the mass well-wishing!