*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Room

Oh, how things are being packed away, laundry is being done, shelves are being cleared... internet is almost disconnected. What's a girl to do? Certainly not study. I have an exam tomorrow. It's my last one. History of the Christian Era... and unfortunately, it's probably the lowest mark of all my classes this semester :S. So yeah. And really, who wants to study about false decretals when it's so nice outside? Perhaps an anonymous stranger with the initials MBR will give me a call tonight and help distract me from my work ;-). lol. Sorry this isn't organized, or really pointed, but that's all you're getting from me right now...

2 comments:

carramrod said...

Looks like I'm way ahead of you. ;-)
I must be bulimic!
I can read minds!

carramrod said...

touche...