*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My Good News for You All!


Ain't they cute? Posted by Hello

For those of you who may be out of the circle, the little guy on the bottom is my new nephew Cohen (whom I get to meet next saturday, I'm so excited!) was in the hospital in a pretty serious condition. He was in there for a week! Anyway, it turned out that he had RSV, and we were all really really concerned!

Leslee sent me an email today, saying they got home, and that he's expected to have a full recovery! Praise the Lord! Thanks everyone for praying and keeping him in your thoughts! I'm so excited to meet him!!!!!

5 comments:

Pastor Matt said...

WHOO!!! Terrin's nephew!!! WHOO!!! Hope to see him at church Sunday! Glad he's better! WHOO!!!

Mrs. Ramsey said...

matt, you don't want to die, do you?

Unknown said...

ya matt!

kastrukoff said...

YA! Taelin (sp?) is so cute.. hehe.

Pastor Matt said...

I can't believe you're threatening me...Matt, one of the best looking southern Saskatchewan boys at CPC (with the exception of Nolan, Tyson, and anyone else from southern Saskatchewan...)