*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My Trip to the Hospital

Hey guys, it's been a while!

Not much exciting has been going on lately, and I haven't really been around any computers to keep you updated. This week has been pretty normal. I started working at sev again on Sunday, and it's been fairly uneventful. Aside from work, I went to Brett's end-of-the-tax-season party. Accountants seem to know how to rip it up! It was nice to be able to put faces on everyone too, because I usually hear a few things about people, so now at least I know what they look like.

I guess you're likely wondering about the title of the blog... yes, I went to the hospital. I woke up at about 5 am this morning, and I seem to have developed this nasty cold in the period of like 24 hours, and I couldn't breathe, so my mom took me to the hospital, and they gave me this nebulizer thingy to help clear my airways. I have to go to the doctor later today to see if I can get some drugs or something. I'm not the hugest fan of hospitals, but we were only there for a little while. Today I feel like I've been hit by a truck. It totally sucks! I just thought I had a few minor allergies, you know, runny nose and stuff... but it seems to have escalated quickly, and all three of my brothers seem to be sick as well. I hope none of you have to go through that! Not being able to breathe is the worst feeling in the world.

Anyway, I hope I get better soon, but until then, I'll be lying in my bed watching downloaded tv shows.

until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you're not doing anything else, make you sure download Family Guy for me.

Sincerely,
Paul Weirdlastname

Becca said...

Ah! Sick!?!?!?
You were at my house! ah well I'll probably catch it eventually anyways, I spent all last night with your brothers, it will come to me in due time I'm sure, get better soon!

kastrukoff said...

Feel better my love!

I miss you!