*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My Mom and Dad Could Beat Up Your Mom and Dad

Seriously.

My parents are the coolest parents on the planet! They really just are the standard that every other parent tries to reach. But they're untouchable.

1. My dad set up a VCR, and satellite dish in my room to tape the season finale of 24, because I was going to be home late that night, and would have missed it!
2. They provided me with a 27" tv in my room, and gave me the upstairs of the house to have as my own space.
3. They aren't charging me for rent or food for the summer so that I can save money for school.
4. They've been helping me along, because it's been a little tricky getting on my feet, and being able to afford travel and food costs.
5. My dad is so much fun to jam with.
6. You can talk to my parents about pretty much anything.
7. They don't wake me up!
8. They've been really supportive of me in my frustration to find a new job, and have even given tonnes of suggestions for places to apply.

so if you think you can top that, go ahead. but my parents will prevail. they're funny, they love God, and they love all of us kids. Thank God for parents!

1 comment:

kastrukoff said...

That's sweet. I'm glad you're parents are right behind you in things, and toss extras on top of them.