*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

God is a Mad Scientist

So I drove home in a pondering mood tonight... well, it was more pensive, and lucky me, there's lightning everywhere!!!!

So I start thinking to myself....
I wonder if God is a mad scientist... we see the little shocks of electricity in the sky, as we would in Ren and Stimpy cartoons, while they were creating some monster in their lare... or laboratory if you will. You see the jolts and flashes... what is God conjuring up these days?

And then it starts to smell like rain. Rain brings change. Rain brings growth. Rain brings new life. These are all things that seem to be happening to me, and all around me. My family seems to be in a slight bit of... I don't know... crisitunity. You don't need to know the details, but I really think that God is looking to make some big changes. In my life, in my family, everywhere.

But the door to the lab is closed. We won't know what's going on until we see the tall cold steel of what is the Frankenstein of all plans for our lives.

Maybe it means a new job for me, or some good news for my brothers, something cool for my parents, excitement for Les and company.

I don't know, maybe it's just the fryer fumes getting into my lungs....

But change is good.

5 comments:

Jordan Mc said...

Change is good, good attitude to have Terrin. I am jealous though about the lightning, we almost had a storm here in Saskatoon on Thursday but it just missed.. you could see the clouds from a distance. Thanks for the kind words on my blog about my sermon that was encouraging. I hope the changes are good, and hope you're having an awesome summer, it's almost 1/4 done...weird eh.. The whole thought of "change" is scary yet exciting. anyways you got me thinking, see ya lata! Oh ya, the awesome thing is God is with you, we are privelliged people!

Anonymous said...

I like it, I like reading your blog. It's thought provoking.
You are cool. I like you.

Anonymous said...

crap, that was me, eva...

kastrukoff said...

Lol..Eva's first comment freaked me out without a name...

Anonymous said...

I wanna freak Kastrukoff out too!!!1