*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Friday, May 06, 2005

My Small Request

Hey guys!!!!

Terrin is starting to feel much better. Except she has no voice! Why is she talking in the third person??!?!!?

Yeah, anyways. No voice. NONE. I sound like a squeaky mouse when I try to talk. And my eyes water from time to time, so my dad makes fun of be because it looks and sounds like I'm having a meltdown. Not fair. But I'll get even. Who knows, maybe I passed this along to him. Just kidding. I wouldn't wish this on anyone! Take your vitamin C!!!!


Sorry these blogs are short and uninsightful, but being sick and working hasn't alotted me much time or capacity to think clearly. Anyway, semi-good news on the progress of these cheques. Lori from the Winnipeg sev office called today, and Elaine still hadn't sent out my VP cheque, which is almost 2 weeks overdue here. And it hasn't even been processed yet. GOSH, sev hires the dumbest people for HR! So Lori is investigating, and was supposed to get back to me, but never did. Stupid people, I tell you. I will be making more phonecalls, and harassing until I get every damned penny that I'm entitled to!!!!!

I also found out that my income tax was processed and mailed to my current address on March 30th. Which means that it's likely lost in the mail, and some hobo picked it up and cashed it by forging my signature. Or not. But at least it's been processed, and that means that I can call the government and say "WHERE THE F%$^ING HELL IS MY BLOODY MONEY!" (that was just for you, Nic). In regards to the title of this blog "My Small Request", your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help me find out who to call. The government website is a trecherous maze of confusion, with little phone numbers or contact addresses that would get me what I want. Does anyone have any advice? Savvy tax people, government secretaries, CPC students, Sev workers, friends and family are all invited to join me on this excursion. The winner will be announced as king, and will get a shiny penny from me, as well as a year's supply of baking soda.

7 comments:

kastrukoff said...

Maybe phone the post office.. they deal with that stuff.. or even your income taxing boyfriend... *shrugs*

carramrod said...

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
You stole the cookies from the cookie jar.
Who me?
Couldn't be!

kastrukoff said...

then who?

Mrs. Ramsey said...

update:

i called, was polite, and they're mailing me a form so that i can officially request a duplicate cheque be mailed to me. it's going to take at least 2 weeks... or so they tell me. *sighs*

kastrukoff said...

It's a conspiracy (oh, and by the way, I bet it was Becca who stole it).

Becca said...

Nicole I'm shocked! I would never have done such a thing to poor, sad, sick, little Tewwin....


or would I?

kastrukoff said...

Becca, don't you lie to me. I saw it.. I saw it all!