*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

My Update

Well, well, well.

I still feel as though I've been hit by a truck, but things seem to be improving for me. I can breathe through my nose agan, and I don't think I've coughed for a couple of hours now. So hopefully I get my voice back soon, and things will be a-ok!

I don't really have much else to say. Work has been ok, lots of new people there to train, I suppose. Time seems to be going in slow motion. I don't know why. Maybe I'm hallucinating. Who knows.

Why is it taking so long for cheques to come in? If someone knows any magic spells to get my income tax and vacation pay cheques here faster, please let me know!

2 comments:

kastrukoff said...

I'm happy you getting better my Ter. Continue doing so! As for the cheques.. I'm with you... I just don't get it.

Leslee said...

um guys....it's called 'leaving it to the last minute'...the cheques aren't here because they are swamped with all the people who left it to the last minute!!! As for the vacation pay...that's just plain laziness on your boss's part!!!