*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Friday, March 24, 2006

My Year-End Countdown, and Other Enterprises

This is going to be in point form, since I have been doing things in lists lately.

1. There is less than a month left until this year's grad! April 22 is the big day, and I believe that exams are done on the 20th or something. There are two weeks of classes left, 2 assignments left, and 5 exams left.

2. Special Ensemble is done for the year. It was so much fun, but a lot things to keep up with! Brandond kicked so hardcore! The music was good, Stiller was preachin like a madman... and Blaine Eagle is basically a big kid stuck in some parental body. He should have come with us on all of our trips. Oh, and the times at Becca's place. I don't even know if I can describe how much fun we had!

3. I'm very likely going to The Pas with Nicole next weekend. How fun!

4. I am so sick of classes. I want to be done!

5. I think freaked-out would be the wrong word to use, so I think I'll say that I'm very apprehensive about this summer in Winnipeg. It's going to be different, but I know I'm going to learn so much, and for that, I'm SO excited! How are things like Brett, schoolwork, money and such going to work out during the summer? On that note, I hope it all works out that I'll be done my internship by January. That will be nice.

6. I'm broke. Good thing it's almost tax return time for Terrin! (mom and dad, send money!!!)


7. It was spirit week this week, and Nicole and I dressed up for superhero day:


8. I finally got the pleasure of going for the coveted meal at the Glubish's. It was delightful! Oh, Piper, I must say two things: you are terrible at baja, and Melissa likes licorice a little too much!

9. I have been sleeping like crazy for some reason. Like, the other night I went to bed at 9:30! I think my body's kind of going, "hey... you haven't had a weekend to yourself in over a month. you need to rest!" So with that said, I'm sleeping in tomorrow, and possibly Sunday too if I feel like it! Not today though, I think I need to clean my room. And Nicole moved her room around, and I became very jealous of the newness of her room, which may queue me to move mine as well... I'm such a bandagon whore!

10. I have my beautiful computer for sale! There's nothing wrong with it, I just have wanted to downsize to a laptop so I can take my work with me, especially since I'll be in Winnipeg. So if you'd like a fancy nancy computer for a really good price, please talk to me!

11. I have piano in 20 minutes! woohoo!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I enjoyed those Superhero pictures of yours. Dr. Munk looks like he was laughing the whole time!! Should be a good summer...maybe I'll see you at YC MB (working the CPC booth) or something.

Mrs. Ramsey said...

oh yeah, i totally am working the cpc booth ;). seriously... i already asked mr stiller and everything!

dr munk is the craziest prof at cpc, and no one even knows it! it's INSANE!

Leslee said...

I don't even know why I am commenting....Cause you NEVER comment on mine!!! NO COMMENT!

Becca said...

Band-wagon whore? That's a new one! I enjoy it immensly!!! Times at my house had all degrees of blast! :D

Pastor Sheldon said...

Those superhero costumes were amazing! I was so proud of you guys. Have you started Principles of Teaching essay yet? I'm so tired of doing assignments that I'm thinking of just not writing it.

carramrod said...

Seeing as how it's a year-end countdown...shouldn't you be counting from 11 down to 1 instead?