*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

My Weekend Away

Hey guys!

I'm currently in Weyburn, SK, hanging out with my sister and her lovely family.

Josh and I drove down here yesterday, and we had a fairly uneventful trip.

I finally watched 'Walk the Line' yesterday, and it was an awesome movie! Oh that Johnny Cash.

Anyway, I came to Weyburn to relax a bit and just enjoy being around my family, because school has just been so friggen nuts lately, that I just need some quality time away. Next weekend we're headed out to Brandon with Special Ensemble, and I can't wait to do that! Taralee and Stewart are due any day now. I'm very tempted to call Brett every hour or so just to see if he's heard anything yet lol. What else..... oh, I'm looking at some summer work options, one that would involve living in Winnipeg for the summer. So that's been on my mind a lot lately, because I know it would completely suck being away from Brett during the summer, but it's a really cool job. Anyway, I've been praying like crazazy about it, hopefully I make the best choice lol.

Anyway, just thought I'd let y'all know that I'm still alive.

I'm going to go call Brett to see if that baby's been born yet!

10 comments:

carramrod said...

I feel that I have been called to update this blog every 15 minutes with the fact that I know nothing...
3:08 update...no news

carramrod said...

3:45 update...no news

carramrod said...

4:10 update...no news

Mrs. Ramsey said...

4:11 was my last update. it is now 6:07. you're fired! (but you still have to update!)

carramrod said...

10:31 PM:
*Crickets*

carramrod said...

1 AM and all is well!

carramrod said...

Sunday morning, and TL still looks the same size as last time I saw her. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no baby.

Mrs. Ramsey said...

awwww rats!

Pastor Sheldon said...

5:45 and I still haven't heard anything.

Unknown said...

this may not be the update you are waiting for but i can tell you about a new baby Terrin. lindsay had a baby girl at 12:30 sunday morning. 7lbs 5oz - 21 inches long - no name yet! and did i tell you amanda is pregnant again. yahoo! babies, babies everywhere! i like it!!!!