*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Pictures From the Weekend!

Hola Amigos!

I had a wonderful weekend of rest and family fun with my sister. Here's some photo ops I took advantage of this weekend. Ahhh, it was nice to be in Weyburn! (Les, post your pics too, I wanna see yours!)




This is one I actually stole from Les. But I was there for the taking of it. Aren't we hot sisters?



Taelin, Cohen and Jorgia were all hiding under the blanket. I tried to get Jo to poke her head out for this pic, but she wouldn't.



Well, we finally got the blanket off, but Cohen is so hard to keep still for a picture! I need a faster shutter!




Here Tae and I are trying to take a photo lying on the floor... looks like our heads were too far apart!





Here's Jo and me!



Cohen, cute as usual!




Co in the car



Jo in the Car!



Jo pointing at a bunny rabbit.



Me and my girl Taelin.

Anyway, there's the pics of the weekend. We did lotsa fun family filled stuff, ate some good food, watched some good movies, and on Saturday night, Les, Tae and I went to a Mary Kay party and had a blast there too! Thanks for the fun weekend, Les!

5 comments:

Leslee said...

Thanks for coming! I needed a little sister touch too!! Had a GREAT time!
Love You!!!

kastrukoff said...

babies/kids = cute

Unknown said...

The picture of jo and the bunny looks like the bunny has jo's face! it's hilarious! yay for reflection

Becca said...

Yay for pictures! I like them, those kids are way too cute!

Pastor Matt said...

Hey Terrin, you rock! But you should read my blog, because you're tagged