*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Friday, March 17, 2006

My Tags!

Tagged
Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things/habits about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

6 weird habits/things about me :
1) I pick my nose. If no one's around, my curiosity sometimes gets the best of me and i see what it tastes like.
2) I pee in the shower....
3) I hate those petitions that people send you to help fight off some antichristian thing in the states for two reasons: a) I am not an american... and b) i think Christianity would be far better off if it were banned. There. I said it. (but not because i despise christians! because there are such flimsy people out there, that they have forgotten what it means to be passionate about something... myself included!)
4) I apparently cry if i blush too hard.
5) i rarely shampoo
6) I dislike a lot of christian music out there.

I choose to tag
1) Nicole
2) Felicia
3) Stefani
4) Leslee
5) Brett
6) Rebecca

Have fun, kids!

9 comments:

Becca said...

lol, I've been tagged! Hey we used to live together and you peed in the shower? *shudder*

Mrs. Ramsey said...

k, of the two years we lived together, i maybe showered twice... i'm a bather... and i don't pee in the tub...

Pastor Matt said...

Haha, you do cry if you blush too hard!!!

unclejames said...

ewwww!! are you serious?

Mrs. Ramsey said...

james, just for that, i'm tagging you as well. everyone has peed in teh shower at least once in their life. most are too proud to admit it!

Leslee said...

I hope that not all those things are true!! I just didn't need to know...

unclejames said...

Picking your nose and eating it?????eww eww eww!!!!! I know that everyone has peed in the shower....it's good for your feet....athletes foot and such.

tk said...

peeing in the shower isnt a bad habit... i think its healthy for you. pretty sure i read that in a medical journal somewhere.

Unknown said...

So you think I am flimsy. Thanks for pointing that out.