*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My Accomplishments!

Wow. Winnipeg was a trip!

Even though the roads sucked on the way there (and we got sidetracked in Brandon... which wasn't all bad, since I got to see Brett and Becca, and the roads were bad the next day so Brett couldn't make it to Winipeg), we had an amazing time in Winipeg.

In the morning we played IPC and had an awesome time there. Joe led the whole worship part, which was cool (by the way Joe, amazing time of worship, I really enjoy doin' the whole 'special' thing with you). Then in the evening we played CT. Good times. And on monday we played the Link, which was awesome. We had some good times.

Anyway, now that I'm back, I've hit the grindstone... HARD!
Tonight, I did four chapters in my principles of teaching textbook, then I nailed the paper that isn't even due till next week in that class!!!!!!!!!!

I also did a little English Lit assignment on Swift's Modest Proposal.

I even made a cd of all the pictures I've taken this year to hand into the yearbook office!

Oh, and I didn't skip my 8:30 class, which is a classic move for me. I even went to SFG! First time this semester, I swear!!!!!!

So to reward myself, I watched some Fresh Prince with Jord, Joe and Nicole.

Looks like things are getting back on track! Huzzah for motivation.

Now I just need to find some time to practise piano.

Anyway, this weekend, I'm probably headed off to my sister's for some relaxing time with my fam, and hopefully some good home cookin'.

Later!

2 comments:

Leslee said...

AH...You think I'm a good cook??? That is so nice of you to say!!!

kastrukoff said...

Fresh to da Prince!