*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Friday, September 30, 2005

My Thinking Thoughts

Hey guys!

School is super busy. I've definitely been thinking about blogging, but not doing it. Hopefully I can start doing more than thinking.

But in the spirit of the craziness that's going on here, I'd like to pose a few questions to you. Don't just read them, but think about them! Hopefully you'll get some spiritual thoughts in motion.

1. When was the last time you sat down, just you and the Word, and really read it and asked God to guide you? Do it. Now.

2. When was the last time you smiled and said hello to a stranger. Did you know that you communicate so much to a person just by smiling at them?

3. When was the last time you called an old friend just to see how they were doing?

4. When was the last time you told someone you love them?

Are these questions cheesy and cliche? Of course they are. But think about them. The fact that you are busy does not get you off the hook for everyday kindness and meditation in the Word. Get to it people!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome questions, really make a person think. I'm sitting here at youth and the thought of just sitting and getting in the Word seeking God is making me excited...I'll do that come 11pm.. anyhow good advice, hope things keep going swell!

Anonymous said...

I remember reading about a missionary (I can't remember his name - though it was in a book I read this summer for spiritual form). It's craziness - this guy would read his Bible and pray between the hours of something like 2 am and 4 am because those were the only free hours he had. Wow. That is some serious desperation goin on there. If only I were that desperate!!! Change me Lord!

Anonymous said...

Most excellent! I was greatly moved and inspired! thank you dear!
luv ya
ciao

Anonymous said...

Those questions were decently cliche, but they are questions that we need to keep asking ourselves... haha thanks Terrin for reminding of somethings that I need to do.

Anonymous said...

What a great site Milf gangbang vid Lesbian multiracial lesbo office sex Xanax vs lorazepam Red ass spanked girls