*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

My Update

Ok, so I've been a little quiet for the first week back with blogging. I don't apologize! ha ha!

Let's see, what's been going on this week?

Well, the first week back was actually a ton of fun. For those of you who are my friends and want to call me, my Saskatoon number is 373-6702.

Classes look like they'll be fairly good this year, here they are:

Ministry to Worship Arts Community- I think we'll just start calling this class 'issues' again, because the name is too hard to remember. It's going to be a good class though. Good books to read, small class, all my buddies are in it... my worship arts buddies, that is.

English Literature- I think it may be a tough class, but as long as I put some effort into it, I'll be ok.

Wisdom Literature- Haven't been to it yet, as it is a Tuesday night class, but it's Mr. Cressman teaching an OT class, so how wrong can that go?

Homiletics- Where I learn to be a fire & brimstone, pentecostal fire preacher. Just kidding, I'm going to be putting together some messages, and learning the art of preaching.

Understanding Human Behavior- This class I missed last year because Theology of Worship caused a conflict. I have smelly first year's with me! EWWW THEY STINK! Just kidding.

Technology for Ministry- Ok, so I took a class like this in high school, it was called 'advanced computer applications', but I have to take it, so 'oh well'.

This week I purchased a shiny digital camera, and have taken SEVERAL pictures with it. It takes excellent pictures, 3.2 Megapixels, takes up to 60 minutes of video, nice size, rechargeable batteries. Me rikey!

Ok, so I know I mentioned earlier that the first year's stink, but seriously, they don't even! They rock hardcore. They're so nice, and fun, and they've got me excited for the year.

I also picked up my studio key yesterday from Mr. Puls, so hopefully I'll be in there a little more than I was last year. Studio time, here I come!

What else.... oh, Nic and I have spent a ton of time together this week. We put up prayer and praise boards in the girl's dorms and stuff... we've gone shopping quite a bit. I decided to stretch out my earrings to a size 8 over the next little bit, so hopefully by thanksgiving, I'll have my 8's in (they're cool black spikey things, so I can look all punk and stuff... lol)

Oh, ATTENTION ALL DWELLING PLACE WORSHIP LEADERS!!!!!! I may have convinced my very good friend Daniel Piper to come home for thanksgiving with me.... he is a very talented guitar player.... :) no for sure's yet, but hopefully it's true. Nic may come with me too :). She's fun!

What else... oh, we've had some good chapels and stuff too! Friday night was praise and worship night, and we played for a solid hour... not softly... seriously, from all that drumming, it felt like my wrists had whiplash.

I finally finisehd reading Blue Like Jazz... it was a good book....

I guess that's about it....

Latah

1 comment:

Pastor Sheldon said...

Sorry I dropped out of the Worship Arts program! This year's gonna be really fun though... and just remember if we ever decided to be mean girls again... I call Gretchen.