*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Very Own Room!

Hey people!

Well, to my dismay, I'm back at CPC. Don't worry, as soon as I got here, it was like good old times again. It feels like an ok place to crash for the next 8 months (though some of the new rules around here are kind of sketchy... I guess it's going to have to be that way though, I'm signing the dreaded covenant in a few hours). My internet is officially hooked up, and so is my phone (don't ask for my number, I have NO idea what it is!), and Nicole and I are right next door to eachother.... so I guess we won't have to waste precious seconds when we need to see each other.

I have a single room this year, and let me tell you, I'm likin it! One of the beds is a couch, I have two dressers and two desks. Much better than having to share. I never did like sharing! Ok, well, as you can see, this blog isn't very insightful, but as soon as the swing of things get in motion, then I promise I'll sit down and write a proper rant or something, ok? Alright, time for chapel in a few, so I should run!

Latah

1 comment:

Courtney said...

hey Terrin,

I must say, thanks for the tea party in your room. To all the new CPC'ers: Terrin's room is the place to be at so go and bug her all the time now that she's got a single room because she'll be reaaaaal lonely....hahahahahaha!

bye!