*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

My Covenant With My Bank Account

Ok,

So here's the deal.

I spend way too much money on clothes and shoes (Brett and family are all saying 'amen' to this).
Nicole and I, plus many other friends enjoy our fellowship time in the form of shopping. We're also really good at encouraging each other to buy new things. So, the temptation to spend is always lingering.

But I have a plan! No buying new shoes or clothes until Christmas time!!!! (of course, gifts for others will not count, as I do have little nieces and nephews to think about).

But there it is. I don't need new things, so I'm not going to buy them!

2 comments:

Mrs. Ramsey said...

joe, is david crowder shoes or clothes?????

kastrukoff said...

No... it is not.. and even if it was.. some rules are meant to be broken..