*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

My Redecorating!!

Well, sometimes you just have to update your look. Throw away those pointy leather boots, get rid of the plaid sweaters and doc martens. How do y'all like it? This neat thingy to the side is a Flickr slideshow, and it's completely free to do (you get 20mb of uploads per month... that sucks, but i got all those pics in there!). So yeah, let me know what you think about it, because I certainly took a long time putting it all together!

Edit: I got the comments working again, so you can tell me how beautiful i am now ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap this is awesome! I love your little picture slideshow at the side. I think I'm gonna do a slideshow for mine too!

Anonymous said...

Wow-de-how-de!

Anonymous said...

But...I love my pointy toe leather boots...

Just kidding. Love the changes! Cool slideshow! :)

Anonymous said...

I am totally digging the slideshow, now when i check your blog I am inundated with pictures of you!
lovely!
ciao

Anonymous said...

I'm diggin' the slide show display pic thingie!

Anonymous said...

Terrin you are my lover, especially in the morning. You have inspired me in the morning.. now I am just like you! So... you don't have to worry about me talking to you! hahaha! oh man hot pictures!!!
come visit me sometime! Won't you be my neighbour?????!!!!!