*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, October 03, 2005

My Choice Coffee Conversion Confession

Can Canadian coffee casually concern consumers, commencing codependant courtship?

No.

Friends, I have a confession to make.

Tim's doesn't do it for me anymore. I've decided to drink the Lord's coffee, and enter into the sacred sainthood, that precious coffee that is from St. Arbuck himself.

I blame Joe. And Jordan. And Jana. And especially Nicole.

I promise you, coffee sweetened with honey is delicious. Oh dear. I've become a coffee snob.

Someone kill me!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm starbucks,
caramel machiatto mmmm
ciao

Anonymous said...

"especially Nicole."

You betcha, especially me! I'm glad you're coming around.. starting to see the light.. I'm proud of you my darling... so proud.

Anonymous said...

St. Arbucks? Is that a Catholic saint?

Anonymous said...

Nic and I so started the Starbucks thing. We were going before Joe and Jordan even!

Anonymous said...

Can’t wait till you work your way up to bold roast. Now you just have to learn how to talk like a pretentious coffee snob. : )

Anonymous said...

Sawweeet! Thanks for searchin the entire school for me this afternoon to see if I wanted to go to starbucks.....i will definately go before class 2nite.....that's if you are still into that! And you're right....tim's just doesn't do it anymore! It's truly humility lol!

Anonymous said...

Nice alliteration by the way. Even our names work!

Anonymous said...

That was the greatest alliteration of all time. I am blown away by all those C's.

Anonymous said...

I will kill you....coffee is disgusting and costly....:)

Anonymous said...

I am shocked and dismayed, don't you remember the joy of the Timmy Ho run? The times we shared? You betrayed the memories, and the times.... oh, the times...

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet is starbucks! i luv it! I'm glad you have switched over to become a true coffee snob and a true coffee drinker! It is so much better than tim's coffee! When you feel bold try the americano... so good!