*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

My Random Thoughts

Thought #1:
I need to get some keys for my room. I have no keys. It's retarded. The story behind this incidence is that I moved from room 205 the first day I returned to school into a lovely suite across the hall (206). Now, when my new roommate returned, apparently the room made a loud gurgling sound, which I couldn't hear, so I had to take her word for it, so again, I moved all my things across the hall into room 207, where I am currently residing. I returned my keys to 205, and got the one for 206, but have just been to lazy to trade keys for my actual room. It's sad, isn't it? It doesn't really matter anyway, since there are only 2 other girls on my floor, one of them is here a lot, and I'm good friends with her, and the other girl doesn't really even talk to me. So no big deal, right?

Except the girls downstairs. They're really nice, and very friendly, and I don't mind having them hang out in here. In fact, it's quite the joy. But it is really annoying when it's like 12:30, and I'm fast asleep in my bed, and they come barging in to look for something in my roommate's closet. I thought it was a rare occurance, and they got the hint from the malicious glare I was giving to not ever disturb my slumber... ever! Well, I guess I thought wrong. Napping again this afternoon... what happens? More barging in. And it's not like they do the polite thing and not bother me, they just carry on with their business in our room, only whispering (and when I say whispering, it's actually a loud wisper... louder than their normal speaking voice). So I am thoroughly annoyed. Now I find that they may actually be coming in here while Erin and I aren't even at the school. Ok, Erin may not find anything wrong with this, but I own a lot of expensive equipment. I know that they're not so disrespectful as to abuse it, but accidents happen, and it's easier to let me think that my brand new $800 guitar got that dent from the wind blowing through the window, rather than fess up. Or... my DVD drive always smokes when it runs. Please, I'm not THAT gullible. So yeah, I decided to lock the door while I was away at work tonight (Nicole has the master key for the dorm, since she's the RA), only to find that one of them had contacted Erin so that they could gain access to our room. That's fine. Nicole let her in, I would have too, and given them the same stipulation she did: close the fucking door when you're done! And I'm sure you guessed it- they didn't. GRRRRRRR!

So all this said and done, I'm going on Monday to get a key. And I'll be locking my door when I'm napping from now on.

Thought #2:
At work tonight, I listened to an old favorite CD. Big Shiny Tunes may be shitty now, but #3 was a good album just check out some of the tracks:
Ava Adore by Smashing Pumpkins
The Way by Fastball
My Hero by the Foo's
Closing time by Supersonic
A Friend in Need by Placebo (ok, that's not really a good song, but the words are funny)
3 MC's and 1 DJ by The Beastie Boys
One Week By BNL
Apparitions by Matthew Good Band
How's It Gonna Be by Third Eye Blind
Money City Maniacs by Sloan
Fly by Lenny Kravitz
Push It by Garbage
That Song by Big Wreck
Iris by Goo Goo Dolls

Good tunes. They say that music you heard from when you were 15-25 will always be 'the best' to you in your whole life. I think that cd came out when I was 14, but I think it still counts.

And you'd better believe that I cranked it for My Hero ;).

Thought #3:
Insurance Sucks Monkey Balls.
My car is going to cost $1600 to fix. I got it assessed, and I got the papers finally! But that much? The labor was twice as much as the parts!!!! AHHHH!

Which reminds me, I need to call that bastard who hit me. He hasn't answered his phone like the last 3 times I've called. I'm trying to be fair, because I know he works nights at some pizza joint. So tomorrow may be d-day. Then I'll call the insurance company. OH YEAH!

Thought #4:
I miss Brett. The last 2 weeks before I go home always seem longer than the previous ones.

Thought #5:
Classes need to start later in the morning. Getting up at 7:45 to get ready for class, and not getting home from work until 1:15 is one hell of a long day.

That said, it's time to go to bed. Maybe I won't be so bitchy tomorrow. I'm not promising anything, though!

1 comment:

Crow said...

Hey your sites pretty neat e-mail me if ya want.