*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Sunday, January 30, 2005

My Job-itis

Late night, come home
work sucks, I know.....

oh that anthem is ringing in my ears tonight....
Sometimes you just reach a point in your job where you don't know if it's worth staying there, you know? Tonight was officially the night from hell!!!!!! Well, I suppose the days preceeding to it were probably large factors as well. Let's recap the weekend, shall we?

Friday night- work a 5-1, things went pretty well, I was a little tired when I got home, but that's to be expected. Looking forward to a nice 2-10 shift tomorrow...

Saturday night- Christina (aka Tony Danza) hurt her back, and couldn't work in the kitchen, so me, being the nice girl I am, traded my killer 2-10 shift for another 5-1 (though I asked for it to be 4-12 since I had other early plans Sunday morning... they rejected me, and let me know about 2 hours before my shift was to start... grrr). So saturday night was long. I hate making sandwiches. Especially when it's two days in a row. They suck. They will always suck. Blech! Yes... and after that, let's go into 4 straight hours of cooking. YUCK!

Pan to tonight.....
My alarm was set for 6:55 am this morning. Why, you ask? Special Ensemble at Elim. Yes. It was a good time. I enjoyed it. But a little lacking in sleep. NIGHT FROM BLOODY HELL. There's usually 3 of us on. Well not tonight. Someone was sick, so there were to of us, leaving me to do the work of an entire other shift, along with mine. AGGGHH! It was warm out today. Warmth plus snow equals MUD. All over the floor, which means that I have to mop them every 20 minutes... not to mention, it was BUSY AS HELL TONIGHT!!!!

sorry for the ranting people.
the moral of the story: I hate my f***ing job!

No comments: