*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, January 24, 2005

My Dislike

I strongly dislike a book called The Pentateuch by L. Thomas Holdcroft.

Each chapter is approximately 12 to 24 pages long. I have 10 chapters left of the 19 in the book, and there are about 2 weeks left to read it. Finishing the book may very well be my demise. I'm fairly positive that the author of the book had a razorblade to his wrists while he was writing it, as it is so boring, he must have wanted to inflict some bodily harm.

But I will remain steadfast. I will hopefully finish the book before it's due date, and then continue on to write a 9 page paper about God's sovereignty in the Old Testament. Nine pages. How the heck am I supposed to manage that?

Anyways, to change gears a little bit, if you are of that age where you're trying to figure out what to do with the rest of your life, you should come out to college connection at the beginning of Feb (especially Karyn and Felicia). You can stay in my cool room, check out all my cool classes, and even admire my cool computer in all its majesty. And I promise, I don't have Pentateuch classes while you're here, so go for it, CPC is definitely a place worth checking out.

Anyway, if you would like info on it, it's on my school's website. I don't remember the exact address, but you can google it pretty easily.

That's it for right now, I guess.

1 comment:

carramrod said...

Wow, that sucks. I was sitting here reading my autgraphed copy of "Modern Advanced Accounting in Canada" and pitying you. Much better than "Prim and Proper Medieval Olde English Ledger Book Recording".