*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My Dreams

Last night I had a dream that Arnold Schwarzenegger asked to borrow my guitar...

What was my response? I told him to be careful, because it leaks sometimes. And off he went.

I have seriously messed up dreams. I mean, I haven't thought about Arnold... ever. No, I don't really think I've had fleeting thoughts of Arnold
Schwarzenegger in my entire life. You'd think that maybe I'd dream about something to do with work, or MSN, or perhaps something to do with Brett, but nope. Arnold.

Someone please tell me I'm normal. Tell me what it all means!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyway, I'm sure someone will analyze it and have me committed. I guess that's it for right now.

I'll Be Back!

No comments: