*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My Day in A Short Haiku Series

sun blinds beauty's eyes
alarm sounds for day's renew
it is time to rise

dark hall shelters sight
stumbling like way of the night
"good morning Nicole"

hot shower's indulge
dressed in old favorites, behold
put on foot garments

check my mail, now see
no lover has returned call
I sigh, sit in wait

haze, off to chapel!
where I sit, hear, respond, sleep.
I need some hot Tim's.

But alas, I stay.
technology still calls out
off to one more class

I've heard this before
sometime in the distant past
I know what this is!

But I will endure
a price paid for returned mark
work still must be done

off to lunch; eat, talk
secrets told and time to bond
tuna on brown bread

afternoon's free spent
to study and fellowship
work makes me look smart

now alone, free time
abounds to what seems no end
no new email, sad.

and now, hence to blog
waiting for response in verse
a haiku returned!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a good blog
I like to read your blog often
never stop, pause, milk

Anonymous said...

Terrin is lovely
She likes to run, skip, and jump.
Brett is quite lovely



Wow I suck at those....

Anonymous said...

Terrin this was neat
I enjoyed reading your blog
Attention-grabbing

You are a great gal
Continue to be crazy
Enjoy Your Evening

Anonymous said...

Terrin you're awesome
Your haikus made me laugh and
my haiku sucked a lot.

lol. yes I'm not a poet.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Nicole
Must be the best part daily
you experience

Anonymous said...

The life of Terrin
It’s indulgable indeed
Procrastination

We’re late for class now
English literature calls
To study john Donne