*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My Busy Week!

Well... business really is no excuse for not blogging, but I'm using it anyway. Plus, I'm also procrastinating at the same time. It's amazing what you'll get done while you're trying to avoid studying for exams!

This week at CPC we have our beloved midterms. I am especially blessed, as I have the wonderful opportunity to write six of them! How glorious!

This morning I wrote Understanding Human Behavior, and in about an hour or so I will be writing Wisdom Literature.

Tomorrow leads off with Technology for Ministry and Homiletics.

And Friday I have English Literature and Ministering to Worship Arts Community.

BLECH!

Anyway, there's a measly update for you. I added a couple of new links to my blog, as I got sick of having to find them in other people's links. Jeremy's blog is quite a gooder, as he does cool devotional things for his little YFC'ers. He actually has quite a few good thoughts, so if you like interesting reads, go for it.

Justin Vadizzle is also really cool, and he is quite the X-Treme biker... or whatever you want to call it.

Brett, I'll be procrastinating sometime tonight, and I'll likely sign in on MSN or something... I miss you!

What else? Not much. Sorry if you feel like I've fallen off the face of the earth or something... but life has been so supercrazygonuts that I sometimes feel there aren't enough hours in the day! Oh dear.

Anyway, I have to get back to my studies. Have a lovely day, everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes Terrin it is true that you have fallen off the face of the earth! It is a good thing that we spent two magical nights together last weekend to make up for the lost time! I hope your exams go well! Six is crazy but if anyone can do it you can...(I'm picturing you in a cape right now!!)

Anonymous said...

Dude u will do wicked on ur mid terms!!! ur a smart savge "one way Jeus" bass player!!!!!

AWWWWW U AND BRETT HAVE STILLLL BEEN DATNG!!!! CONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS!!! U 2 are a cute couple!!!!
He;s an accountant!!!!
I like becca too!!!

Your cool terrin/ michelle branch!

Anonymous said...

English Lit is gonna suck!

Anonymous said...

You know wut though....it's a good thing they don't put "marks" on your degree!!!

someone once told me "Joe....D = Degrees!!"

I've never forgotten that quote~