*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My New Alarm Clock!


Isn't she pretty? Yeah, it looks a little like a space ship. But I have better news! I won't be sleeping like I'm at the circus anymore!!!!!! HUZZAH! Allow me to show you what that little circle thing does on the side there. It's a projector! YES! No more having to look up at the clock to see the time, because it will be projected on the wall. Now, it's quite bright in here right now, so I took the liberty of taking a photo of the projection inside a cardboard box, just so you can get an idea of the awesomeness that I will experience from this day on:
So there you have it. My new alarm clock may not be blue or cool looking. But it won't light up my room like some circus anymore, and I will have cured my insomnia. I hope. I haven't had a good sleep since Saturday. Maybe I should go take a nap.

Oh, ps, I don't have a picture or anything, but I got 86% on my Tech for Min midterm, for those of you keeping track. And yes, I did better than Jana again. She still has 4 exams to kick my ass on though.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you ever see that Seinfeld where Kramer's apartment is right across from Kenny Roger's Roasters and the sign lights up his apartment day and night? hehehe.... that's what your alarm clock reminded me of. Keep kickin it on your exams!!

Anonymous said...

haha now you just have to hope that the projection isn't super bright

Anonymous said...

Courtney- yeah i've seen it. that is actually a very good way to describle that awful alarm clock!

Sheldon- you can turn the projector off. i win.

Anonymous said...

Five percent! Why is it always five percent?!? I think that the faculty is in on this, it's all a conspiracy!!! On the other hand I could start studying more than the day of... : ) I know I will lose on the MTTWAC test, but UBH may be another story…nice clock by the way.

Anonymous said...

hi.. I love myself..

Anonymous said...

I know I should share this.. but I came up with a new revelation.. someone could be completely misrepresented with these comments things.. look what I just commented under your name Ter! Anyways..

I know I will enjoy many great naps under the provision of the projected alarm clock.. I'm looking forward to such things....

Anonymous said...

i hate alarm clocks. they should all die. we miss you at church!

jer