*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

My Night Driving

It's been raining cats and dogs here for the past few days. Apparently like two towns over got like 7 inches of rain yesterday. It's nuts! God truly is a mad scientist. He's core.

I'm Neptune, God of the sea! I sink ships and conjure up storms!

ahem. Sorry, Family Guy is on right now....

Back to the storm... Last night, as I was driving, it was raining so hard that I couldn't even see the highway with the wiperblades going full blast. It was fricken nutso!!!!

Nicole, I have good news! Giant Tiger opened in Brandon on Saturday! Woot!

Not a lot of excitement in my life, but Becca moved to a snazzy apartment. It has so much closet space. Brett is also in the process of moving as well, but he doesn't move to his place until the 8th.

I got the cutest cell phone this past weekend, and a pair of rollerblades. And new contacts. Yay for vision.

Things are going well with work and life and such. Of course there are frustrations, but things seem to be going well for me lately.

On an unusual note, I've run out of things to tell you about. Bye!

5 comments:

Pastor Matt said...

Terrin, I believe you've discovered the most important thing to do on a blog...random Family Guy quotes.

"Am I, Am I supposed to sculpt the penis?"

Anyways, I should probably eat lunch now.

kastrukoff said...

I'm COMPLETELY burning with jealousy! All we have is this lousy spitting rain insetad of a downpour.. oh how I wish we had a big downpour for a few days... *sighs*. Last year when Jordan and I got into Saskatoon like a week before school started ti was pouring so hard that the road seriously was like a big puddle and it was hailing along with it.. like... it was physco! When we drove by the bridge on Circle Drive to go to Preston Crossing water was flooding into the river off the hills aorund it.. it was crazy! I miss it... *tear*.

As for the new cell phone, thats HUGE news! I'm very happy for you! You really need it! As for the contacts... it's about time eh? And the blades... I really like blading.. but our roads up here as SO rough that it's basically pointless to own 'em here. The last thing I bought was like an hour ago.. Remy Shand. I have been wanting it forever, and had it in my head the past few weeks and I snatched that bugger for $11 bucks! How is that not a winner eh?

But yeah... I'm glad things are good... :)

kastrukoff said...

Wow Matt... um... that then lunch... alright. You're one odd one kid.

carramrod said...

No Matt, you are NEVER supposed to sculpt the penis.

Pastor Matt said...

Dang...oh well, hopefully I'll remember next time.