*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

It Was About This Time Last Year....

That I woke up early in the evening to spend a regular time hanging out with my brothers and company. I had just returned from a weekend at the lake. It was a fun weekend, good times. My student loan came through, Taralee and Stew got engaged. Excellent.

But at about 11:30, a cute guy came into work as I was cashing out and asked to talk to me. Long story short, he asked me out. It was very cute. And Rochelle hasn't stopped teasing me since that night. Ahhh yes, the last year has been fun. Happy one-year-versary!

6 comments:

kastrukoff said...

CONGRATS! Exciting times!:)

Anonymous said...

Felicitations my dear! so when can we expect a we...just kidding! i love you and brett. i won't tease! but I miss you! I haven't talked to you in ages!
as soon as i'm back in the peg i'm gonna make a red beans for dinner...i mean call you!
ciao

Pastor Matt said...

*tear*

the illusion of nothing said...

Hey, Terr, this is completely and totally random, but first of all, do you have the new Foo? Awesome disc, huh? Anyways, have you ever heard of a band called Gratitude? I was listening to an older 3 song that I got from them awhile ago. The new cd is even better. You can check out their website if interested (gratitudemusic.com). I was listening to it and thought you might like it. Like: "Hey, these guys are pretty damn good. Terrin would probably like these guys."
Kuff

kastrukoff said...

Look Terrin.. people talking about music again.. you know what I'm talking about!

Anways... where's the update.. you used to be so hardcore! C'mon.. give us some brain food from your menu!

Tyler said...

Hey Ter,

So glad you and Brett are workin out! God Bless you both, you crazy kids!

Love
Ty