*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

My Dream Concert is Coming!

That's right.

The Foo Fighters are coming to Winnipeg! I have literally waited for years for my boys to come to town!!!!! I already have the tickets in my possession, and they were bloody expensive. Worth every penny though! They're bottom level seats, with access to the floor! Not like I'll be in my seat anyway. If you hear about some girl wandering backstage and abducting Taylor Hawkins, that was probably me. He's currently in the room at the end of the hall at my house. I gave him a bag of sour soothers to munch on while I'm at work. We'll jam later.

Seriously. It will be the Best. Concert. Ever. Better than Tegan and Sarah, better than Thornley, yes, even better than... Collective Soul and Waking Eyes. Dare I say all of them combined. Yes. Yes I do!

In other news....

I had a tooth pulled! Not all of them, just one. It was a real problem tooth. Had it filled like 3 times, a root canal was done on it. And then the filling fell out. That was the last straw. So, bye bye tooth on the bottom beside the bicuspid... I think. I dunno, beside the tooth that looks like a fang. It's so weird to have a tooth missing. I've been mourning its loss. I haven't had a space in my teeth since I lost my baby teeth! I'm probably going to get a bridge done though, because it was a favorite tooth of mine, and I have dental insurance that would surely cover it! HA HA! Take that, sev!

On another note,

My favorite holiday of the year is almost upon us! Canada Day! I'm not that patriotic (well, maybe a bit, but not to the point of any proud flag bearing American), but Canada Day is likely the bestest of all holidays ever. I think I've only worked once on a Canada Day, and the other 19 of them I have spent soaking up some sun, and getting a horrible, horrible tan. Then there are fireworks, and everyone's in a good mood, it's the long weekend, you can't lose! So, to all my other Canada Day appreciating friends out there.... party safe, and wear some sunscreen. And a bra. No one likes to see your boobies.

2 comments:

kastrukoff said...

I promise to wear a bra. Promise.


That's awesome about the Foos.... really awesome.. like... they're pretty much you're fave band and I couldn't imagin seeing my favorite band in concert... *thinks about who her favorite band is...* I'm not to sure, but if I knew I sure would be really excited to see them!

Pastor Matt said...

Dang...do I have to wear a bra too?