*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Monday, June 05, 2006

My Internship: Week Five

New haircut, new attitude! Gloria cut my hair yesterday, and it looks phenominal!

Well, another busy week at Weston has gone by. Lots going on, I tell you! I'm very excited that Felicia is starting on for 8 weeks of the summer to help do VBS planning and youth! We're going to have so much fun!

Yeah, VBS starts July 25, it's going to be a blast! Our theme this year is 'make a joyful noise', and we're going to do it outside with campfires, tents, marshmallows! So much fun!

Youth on Friday night consisted of an attempt at bladderball that failed because of wind conditions, but then a nice round of 'flamingo football', where the guys had to play the whole time while holding one leg. The girls did prety good, but we had a lot of trouble tackling the guys, especially those who opted not to wear shirts.

I babysat for addictions class again on thursday, and we had six kids come. We played a bunch of games in the gym, and made tambourines out of paper plates. They're pretty well-behaved kids, so it was a good week!

It was a pretty standard week, I suppose. There's always lots to do, and it seems like you'll never finish, but you usually do, like an hour before you need to do it lol. The youth are so much fun to hang out with though. I'm quite enjoying that part.

On a personal note, Brett flew home from Calgary yesterday! So I saw him for a couple of hours after a confusing pick-up from the airport. I took him back to the church and he met a couple of people there, then we drove around for a bit, and we went back to the Perron's to hang with the girls, Rex and Vanessa. We had fun discussing sign language as well as Asizn cuisine lol.

So yeah... another week gone! It doesn't even feel like it, because time is flying here! Today is my day off, and I think I might give mr Joe Kendrick a call to see if he wants to hit a stars or somethin. This week the Perron's are takin off to Calgary for the weekend, so I get to fend for myself ;)

Anyway... have a nice week, all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»