*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Internship: Week four (and a half)

Let's see.. in the past week I have....

eaten a grasshopper
gone to the forks twice
seen a musical (assassins was awesome!)
preached
driven pretty much everywhere imaginable in the city
had a lot of coffee
played bass....

on the God side of things, it has been really good. I've been going through the call to die book, and i must say, I think a lot differently about my relationship with God and how it affects my life and stuff.

I've noticed that I've always sort of felt like God has been some sort of ATM machine, or some sort of "give me stuff" machine. I can turn him off when I don't need him, plug him in when I start getting poor, or need something.

WOW. I'm so immature and selfish sometimes!

God has been speaking, and I'm rather liking it.

Is anyone else struggling with what to do after intership too? I mean... the internship program changes, I'm already doing things, should I stay or should I go... maybe just show up for my 4th year and to modules and intern all year long....

blech... too many decisions!

4 comments:

Pastor Matt said...

Hey Terrin, right now I'm faced with whether or not to start in September and just go until my fourth year...with the exceptions of modules...but yeah...I really don't know what to do...

Mrs. Ramsey said...

:S i feel your pain, matt

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»