*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Kind Curry

Hey all!

summer is so close, i can taste it!

I love summer so much! my two favorite holidays are in the summertime!
1. my birthday
2. canada day!

woo hoo!

this past week has been pretty good, i must say! i've now been in winnipeg for 8 weeks. hard to imagine that all that time has gone by already! i'm 1/4 of the way through my internship!

Thursday night was my last night of having to babysit for addictions class! don't get me wrong, i enjoyed it a lot, and the kids were always a riot, but it was just another thing i had to do for the week! all the kids marina and i babysat are coming to vbs though, and they were all at the church picnic on sunday, so it's all good!

Friday was our bonfire night, were the kids burned all of their books. we had a good time playing at assiniboine park... iwas really tempted to go watch the cricket that was going on, but i refrained to build a bonfire, watch ultimate, and play touch the tree as well as red rover! i love doin stuff like that. especialy since i can now dress like youth again! huzzah for jeans and value village tshirts!!!!!!!

i didn't do much on saturday, but we had A WICKED hail storm come up out of nowhere. it was INSANITY. the streets were flooded!

sunday was the church picnic and sunday school graduation! it was so much fun! brett came for the day, and i got sunstroke. never again will i skip putting on sunscreen! I was deathly ill yesterday while trying to recover from it!

but to be nice, Shawna bought me a bottle of curry to cook with... i could have cried! me likey curry!

today is tuesday, the least eventful day on my schedule. so i'm filling it by going out for coffee with some youth! woo hoo! felicia and i also got our hands on the board room to make it into our office/drop in room for the summer, since sunday school ended last week! so we have some decorating to do! and couch buying to do!

this friday is watergames, and then on saturday and sunday is the grad camping trip. although the camping part may be tricky, since we can't camp at oak lake, because they cancelled our reservation because i wasn't willing to camp the whole weekend.... hey brothers... woudl you mind us setting up a campsite in your yard? PRETTY PLEASE???

anyway, enough whining. i am going for coffee with my buddy mollie

Peace out!

No comments: