*WARNING!*

You are now under the influence of my opinions. Proceed with Caution!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pedestrians....

Please.... don't jump out in front of my car. When it's almost 10:00 at night here, it's almost impossible to see you, especially if you are wearing dark clothing. This goes for your kids who are riding around on bikes with improper footwear, no helmets, and no sense that the car, if it cannot see you, will proceed, and is in fact much bigger than you.

I don't want to hit pedestrians!!!!!!!

5 comments:

carramrod said...

That's what your mom said!

Pastor Matt said...

...what Brett?...

I don't think you understood the blog...

I'll understand your face!
(There, I said it before you could)

Pastor Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Ramsey said...

oh poor, confused matt!!!

'your face' has now been trumped with 'that's what SHE said!'
anyway... i'm glad you're back safe from germany and once again commenting on my blog.

how was x3?

unclejames said...

Pedestrians....please don't run out on front of my cement truck.......not pretty what might happen....honestly